Hey! I'm mathgeniuszach, and over time I've put together various tools and mods for a variety of games and projects, I've worked on everything from web scraping and preservation to C# and Java modding. I like to hop around a lot between communities as things interest me here and there. If you have any neat ideas, let me know on my Discord!
This is an exhaustive list of all my most notable projects. To see a more organized portfolio of the work, click on one of the categories below:
Each project on this page has a three letter code at the start that explains what it is:
- WEB - A webpage / webtool.
- EXE - An executable, not necessarily only for Windows.
- LIB - A library for use in code.
- SCR - A script of some kind, either executable, code, or a userscript.
- TXT - An article or just raw text.
- DPK - A datapack for a Minecraft.
- PLG - An extension/plugin.
- MOD - A mod for a game, most likely Minecraft.
Projects I am actively working on. Suggest ideas and report bugs!
Projects I am not actively working on, but am still maintaining. Report bugs, and pull request features if you like!
EXE - A bulk tool for doing many common things as a curator for Flashpoint.
- asset-builder EXE - A tool for choosing, recolorizing, and stacking images together of the same type.
- UnifyTags SCR - Modded Minecraft item unifier powered by KubeJS. Github repo here.
- qfile LIB - A python library for simplifying common file operations.
- xdialog LIB - A cross-platform wrapper for native dialogs written entirely in python.
LIB - Python library for curating games for Flashpoint.
- Trigger the Music
DPK - Situational music data and resource pack for Minecraft.
- CreeperAttackHUD MOD - Minecraft 1.8.9 mod that provides useful information for Hypixel's Creeper Attack on your HUD.
- ModernInfo MOD - Minecraft 1.8.9 mod that shows information available in modern versions of Minecraft.
- Better Controls MOD - A mod for Dyson Sphere Program that makes remapping controls a bit less annoying. Github repo here.
- MinecraftWords TXT - A list of all common Minecraft words in txt file form. Useful for chat reactions and such
Projects I haven't worked on for a while.
- Madad Maps WEB - Live covid bed availablility in India (I worked on the back end of the website and scraping sources).
- ttb.user.js SCR - A userscript that enables you to paste lines of text from a spreadsheet or list into Bingosync.
- Stonescript for VSCode PLG - Provides Stonescript (Stone Story RPG language) support for VSCode. Here is a different, more up-to-date plugin with even more features.
- The Maze Caves
EXE - A Java based maze engine and game made for a college class.
- NGP EXE - Multiplayer wrapper for Godot games with the power to load different games without restarting the wrapper.
Projects I have canceled all future work on. Feel free to fork or remake.
This is some cool stuff that I use or have been involved with in the past, but didn't make. Check them out!
EXE - Flash and webgame preservation project. I created fpcurator for this project.
EXE - The classic block game.
- Vintage Story EXE - Hyper-realistic Minecraft mod TerraFirmaCraft turned into it's own game with strong community mod support. Check it out!
EXE - Open Source Fantasy Console that's a whole lot nicer than Pico8. I helped out a bit with a few bugs.
EXE - Open Source game engine that I like better than Unity.
EXE - The FOSS IDE I used to build this website. :)
EXE - Blazing fast, zero configuration web application bundler I used to make this website. It's like magic being able to import a typescript or sass file from html.
- Ultimate Hosts Blacklist SCR - Largest url-blocklist on the internet. I use it to prevent anything on my computer from accessing stuff I don't want it to.